Check out my Amazon Storefront and support my content!

 

Scott's Song by Song Spotlights Now Has an Amazon Storefront!

When you buy one of the albums I have listed on the store, using the link below, Amazon gives me a very small commission, without any added cost to you, or any loss to the artist.  I have every album I have reviewed on the blog, so long as it is available on Amazon.  In most cases, when the specific album wasn't available, I substituted one in its place from the same artist.  In a few rare cases, the artist did not have anything on Amazon, so I was unable to include them.  As far as Spotlight/In Focus artists, if they were already represented from reviewed albums, I left it at that, if not I chose an album to represent them.  Unfortunately, I have a ceiling of a limited number of products I can post, and I want to have room to add more as I write more articles.  I think you'll agree, however, that the albums shown present a nearly complete representation of the artists I have covered over the years.  If you are going to buy music anyway, why not check to see if I have it available? 

Thanks for supporting my efforts!

Prog On,
Scott

Storefront Link:

Comments

Popular Posts